List #16: I’d like to improve…
- I’m actually a bit tired of focussing on all the ways I’m not good enough. I just want to do what I love and be a nice person.
Self improvement is all well and good, but sometimes it’s okay to just be.
List #17: If our pets ruled the world…
- A cruel dictatorship where the worthy are rewarded by being drooled on, and the unworthy are shunned.
- A psychedelic pompom filled dystopia/ acid trip.
Our cats. They’re weird. But we love them.
List #18: My travel essentials
- A business class ticket for flights longer than 6 hours
- A bed at every stop (no sleeping on floors or the ground)
I used an old photo of SJ as the background for this one. I took it on our first overseas trip together. She is my most essential travel necessity. I can’t be really happy if she’s far from me. Plus she can read a map and speak French, so she’s very useful to have around!
List #19: How I stand out from the crowd
- Sheer size and volume
- Embarrassing levels of enthusiasm
- I probably tripped or spilled something on myself. Or both.
I’m big, I’m loud, I’m awkward. I stand out by being the girl nobody else wants to be.
List #20: Perfect combinations
- SJ, Arty & Essie
- Salt & caramel
- Coffee & books
- Pen, paper, & solitude
- Darkness & dancing
- Paladin, priest, rogue, mage, & DM
- Pink & yellow
- Cats & quilts
I liked this one, and could have come up with way more combinations. I only stopped when I ran out of room.
Lists 21- 25 are coming soon!
P.S. Here are some links to my previous lists: