Here we are at the end. I love the little album I’ve got now that the month is over. It’s an eclectic and bitsy little snapshot of my life right now. Now that I’ve completed it twice, I feel like a 30 Days of Lists veteran (hah!). And I’m totally up for more.
List #26: Things that made me feel good this week:
- Cuddles from Arty
- Reading a list of things that SJ loves about me
- Making an old book into an art journal
- Onsen and ice cream with Josie
- Coffee with Dylan
I was actually struggling with a particularly vicious bout of depression that week, so reflecting on the things that I had to feel good about (and grateful for) was a particularly powerful exercise. Good timing.
List #27: Weekend Joys
- Coffee with friends
- Play dates with top kids
- Writing time
- Seeing SJ and Arty play
- Little adventures to gardens and farms
This was yet another one I tweaked. The original prompt was ‘my weekend routine’ but I don’t really have one, so I thought I’d just list things that I like to do on the weekends.
List #28: Things I need to get rid of
- The urge to compare (esp. to strangers on the internet)
- Anxiety (WAY easier said than done)
- Old stories
I imagine this was meant to be about de-cluttering or whatever, but I took a slightly more abstract approach.
List #29: I’m easily distracted by…
- A good conversation
- A kid who wants to tell me a story
- Pretty craft supplies
- Flowers/ florists
- Sparkly things
- Anything Harry Potter related
- Anything with unicorns
I have massive loveheart eyes for the cardstock I used for his one. I got it from Caylee last time she did a destash, so I don’t know anything about it except that it’s made of pretty.
List #30: Things I’ve enjoyed this month:
- Every other creative task (books, writing)
- School holiday time
- Time spent with friends (esp. gaming)
This was a good list for me to do for he same reason that #26 was. Focus on the good!
There we have it! a completed mini book, full of lists! There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of finishing a project like this.
Here are some other lists that I particularly loved this time around – a list of lists!:
- Flo_herethere’s list of her Pinterest boards
- sagerchatter’s list number 30
- katiebug92’s take on list number 21…
- … and dsylvan77’s too
- alicegreenleaf’s perfectly simple list of confusing things
And finally, here are my others if you’d like to see them:
Thanks for following along. If you’ve blogged your own lists, I’d love to see them!