I have zero regrets about starting over with a new look. This little project is making me happy…
List #6: My favourite things to eat for breakfast
- Danishes (esp. with custard)
- Chocolate croissants
- Porridge with brown sugar
- Crumpets with butter
- French toast with maple syrup and bacon
- Really fruity fruit toast
- Nutella on toast
All with a very large cup of coffee.
I feel like I could have made this one al little more theme-y, especially given how much I love my breakfasts and my coffee…
List #7: Things I would do if I knew I couldn’t fail
- Write a novel
- Write ten more
- Become a midwife
- Open a shop full of things I love* and run creative workshops in the back room.
* Flowers, stationery, books, etc.
I didn’t actually adhere the list to the background on this one, and it swings free. I like the way it does that, especially when layered with the scissors. I’m going to be gutted when I run out of those massive golden alphas. They’re so bold and fun, and I have to force myself not to hoard them. Hoarded supplies are no good to anybody!
List #8: My Pinterest boards
This list is so extensive that I wrote it on a long skinny bit of paper, and folded it up in an envelope, which I then adhered to the page.
I’m not going to list them all here, but if you’re curious, here’s a link to my Pinterest where you can browse all the pretty pictures and clever ideas that I’ve bower-birded.
List #9: On my spring to do list:
- Visit the Collingwood Childrens’ Farm
- Plant a whole heap of flowers and veg
- Visit some Diggers Club gardens
Arty and I have already ticked off the first item on the list, so we’re off to a good start.
List #10: Favourite souvenirs:
- Tickets, maps, and postcards for the scrapbook
- That scarf I bought in Paris
- That pen I bought in Oxford
- The program from that time we saw David Tennant play Hamlet in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- All the Austen-related stuff I picked up in Bath
It’s hard to see propery in this image, but the map on the background paper is gold, and just so pretty. I got it from Pretty Little Studio, and it’s another one I’m having to be firm with myself about not hoarding.
Ten down, twenty to go. Whee!
P.S. Here are some links to my previous lists: