The challenge of staying on track with a daily project was becoming evident to me at this point! you should have seen the dining room table – it was COVERED in paper scraps and sequins. But I loved having a different little topic to ponder every day.
List #11: How you know I’m…
I chose “how you know I’m Arty’s Mama”. This list isn’t exhaustive, of course, but the relevant ones that day were…
- There’s a smear of peanut butter on my sleeve.
- I can recite the script of every episode of Sarah & Duck ever.
- I have been farted at 6 times today.
- There’ glitter on the soles of my feet.
- Have you seen my Instagram feed?
- These massive eye-bags.
- This massive smile.
List #12: Stories I’d like to document
- The story of making and raising our second child (if it happens).
- The story of our real, legal, recognised-in-our-own-country wedding (if it happens).
List #13: Things I had to learn to love
- My own company
- My height/ whole body
- Budgeting (still working on that)
- My voice
- Housework (Jokes! I’ll always hate housework).
List #14: Things I want to be an expert in
- Medicinal herbs
- Watercolour painting
- Time management
- Financial management
- Creative writing
List #15: How you be a good neighbour
- Have good fences.
My other lists can be found in the following posts:
To read more about this project, visit the website.