Here are the next 5 lists from the 30 days of lists challenge.
I’m being gentle with myself as I work on this. If I miss a day, I don’t stress too much, I just look forward to doing two the next day. That attitude is helping to keep things enjoyable (it’s the same as my attitude to being behind on Project Life).
List #6: Books I’d like to read
I added a quote to go with this one: “Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.” – Anon.
This list is just the books that I currently have scribbled on a page in my planner. Obviously it is not exhaustive!
- The Man in the High Castle – Philip K. Dick
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home – Carol Rifka Brunt
- Lolli’s Apple – Tomas Fleischmann
- The Children’s Book – A. S. Byatt
- Sabriel – Garth Nix
- Diana Tregarde series – Mercedes Lackey
List #7: Private jokes
I’m a little uncomfortable with the idea of in-jokes. I think they can make people feel left out. That said, sometimes you just had to be there…
- Mummy likes the bad oranges
- Aspergers and hom
- That’s the Death Star, right?
- Oh no! It’s a terrible case of Spode!
List #8: Favourite trends making a comeback
- Floral prints
- Big glasses
- Snail mail
List #9: Advice to my younger self
- Your value is innate. It is neither bestowed nor compromised by the opinions of others.
- Stop trying to get boys to like you. You’re not that into them anyway.
- Love is not an emotion. It’s a verb.
- Sometimes being wrong is the best thing that can happen
- It’s going to be ok.
List #10: Favourite hashtags
My other lists can be found in the following posts:
I’m learning so much as I go along with this project, and we’re only 1/3 of the way through. Bring on the next 20!