A new round of 30 Lists is always exciting for me. I get to think about new ways to make my lists, and be all happy about making another little time capsule for the future.
I am insanely busy at the moment, so this time around I am going super minimal and easy. I’ve got a Midori Travellers notebook, and I’m just using a fineliner and washi. That’s IT.
Some days, when I have time, or some room at the bottom of the page, I’m doing little illustrations to match my lists. Other times it’s just words and washi.
I’m doing a good job of keeping up so far, so I think the minimal approach was a good call!
Here are my first 10 lists:
- Arty is Arty and happy and healthy and wonderful.
- SJ is my girl, and we get to have our home and our life and our family together.
- How much scope there is in life for creativity and imagination.
- Coffee, which exists and is wonderful.
- Look after my family and myself.
- Get some good work done on my novel.
- Address my unhealthy eating habits and start enjoying food responsibly again.
- Dance a bit.
- Keep all my creative responsibilities and projects ticking over happily.
- Be SJ
- Be old school romantic. I’m talking flowers, chocolates, jewellery, tickets to shows, and fancy dinners.
- Talk nerdy to me.
- Love my kid.
- Take the time to show that you get me.
- Pencil case full of pens, pencils, washi, etc.
- Multiple notebooks.
- Wet Wipes.
- A book.
- At least three trains/ Matchbox cars, Hotwheels.
- Find something to do (I don’t have time to be bored).
List 6: The Perfect day consists of:
- Coffee first thing.
- Cuddles from Arty & SJ.
- Time to make stuff.
- Yummy food, shared together.
- Time with the squad (preferably playing a game of some kind).
- Good, deep sleep.
- Yum cha!
- Games night.
- Afternoon at the pub.
- Facetime (for friends who are far away).
- Deskshare and work together
- My baby’s big blue eyes.
- Gold (esp. stationery and clothes).
- Rom coms and happy endings and fairy tales.
- Books with nice covers.
- Hairless cats.
- My wedding to SJ.
- The weddings of all my unmarried friends (srsly, you should see my private Pinterest boards).
- How my D&D party will defeat the big evil army we’re pitched against.
- My next cup of coffee.
- Loads of stuff for Mama Finch.
- Write the majority of my novel.
- Get a handle on the body stuff that’s been stressing me out.
- Keep working at the things that are making me happy.
If you’d like to see how I’ve done this challenge in other rounds, here are a couple of links:
Are you listing this month?