arty has been so keen on all the festive food that’s been around for the last couple of weeks. he thoroughly enjoyed the different elements of christmas lunch that he sampled, and even had a taste of his mummy’s delicious christmas cake.
with that in mind, i decided to make him some festively-inspired baby noms.
250g turkey mince
1/3 cup dried cranberries
sprig of fresh sage leaves (approx 1 tbsp when roughly chopped)
1 small onion, chopped
1 large sweet potato, diced
1 tbsp butter
drizzle of olive oil
- fry the onions and sage in olive oil until the onions become translucent
- add turkey and cranberries, and continue to cook onver medium heat until turkey begins to brown
- meanwhile, either steam or boil sweet potato until tender
- mash sweet potato with butter, and combine with cooked turkey mixture
- puree for smaller babies, or serve as is for bigger one