3/4 cup mixed berries (i used raspberries and blueberries, but any combo will do!)
1/2 large banana
natural yoghurt to top up
- place berries in a microwave for about 1 minute, remove, stir, then microwave for a further minute.
- berries should now look like runny jam. set aside to cool.
- in a separate bowl, mash your banana thoroughly
- once berries have cooled, spoon alternating layers of berries, yoghurt, and banana into your icy pole moulds.
- with a skewer or a chop stick, give each one a little stir about – you’re not aiming to combine the ingredients, just give them a little swirl.
- freeze overnight, then eat.
these made a nice change from the fruit juice icy poles we’ve been having so far. arty liked the creaminess of the yoghurt.