Hi my lovelies!
If you’re a memory keeper or a travel journaler, chances are you’ve come across one or more of the cute portable photo printers there are on the market.
There are a couple to choose from, and I have two of them, so I thought I’d do a little side by side comparison so you can see them in action. This isn’t a sponsored post or anything, I just thought it might be helpful to look at the similarities and differences up close if you’re considering getting a fun new gadget.
I’ll show you how they both work, and how the printed photos look, in the video below:
(I feel like I have to tell you that that’s black gesso under my nails, not dirt. That stuff is hard to shift, and being an artist makes you look grotty.)
- Really cute polaroid style photos
- Prints slightly faster
- Film easier to load
- Film and machine both more compact than Instax
- Prints edge to edge
- Prints stickers
Pros of both:
- The both connect wirelessly to your phone
- They both allow you to edit photos in their apps
- They can both be connected to your social media accounts
- They make memory keeping on the go a lot of fun
- They add variety to traditional memory keeping spreads
- You can share physical photos with your friends
I hope this helps you make the right choice for yourself if you’re considering an instant photo printer.
See you soon! xxx