Happy weekend, everyone!
In my internet pootles, I come across so many interesting little tidbits and pretty things that I want to share with you here on the blog. But they can sometimes be so disparate that I’m not sure how to group them all together. Pretty things, clever things, useful things, thought provoking things…
This has held me back for a while, but I have since had an epiphany – they don’t have to have anything more in common than the fact that they’re interesting.
So, each weekend, I’m going to share a little collection of things that have caught my interest during the week, and that I think might catch yours too.
It’ll be a miscellany.
Ready? Ok, let’s go:
- This artwork by Rebecca Green is not only beautiful, but expresses something excellent and true about hanging out with toddlers.
- How cute are these printable journal cards from Clear Colours. And they’re free too!
- I am coveting this jumper for Arty so badly. Must. Restrain. Self.
- I made these little meringue kisses for SJ for Valentine’s day. It’s an excellent recipe!
- Ooh, and I made a little box to put them in using this tutorial. So easy.
- How interesting is this news about “3 parent babies” – at this stage the process is about using donor mitochondrial DNA to avoid passing on certain genetic conditions, but I think it has potential implications for queer family making in the future.
Happy Valentine’s day, and have a wonderful weekend!